Welcome to the C&C page for Frequently Asked Candle Questions! We're so happy you're here and made the decision to try out one of our signature candles.
Our studio is home to two passionate entrepreneurs in the heart of Downtown Mobile. Here we hand make each stone vessel and hand-pour each candle, carefully blended with our signature scents for you.
Due to the open flame of candles, they can become a potential fire hazard. It's important to use your candle safely by following the necessary safety precautions:
WARNING: FIRE HAZARD
- Always trim the candle wick to 1/4" before lighting. Any excess wick trimmings or debris should be discarded as not to float in the wax pool.
- Avoid drafts that cause the flame to blow and ignite an object nearby.
- Ensure your candle is set on a heat-resistant surface.
- Only burn in a suitable container.
- Always burn your candle within sight and don't leave your lit candle unattended.
- Do not burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your candle in an open space away from anything that could catch fire. NEVER burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Keep your candle away from children and/or pets as they could accidentally tip over the candle.
- Never use water to extinguish your candle.
- Before relighting, touching, or moving your candle, ensure the wax has hardened.
All of our candles are made from 100% soy wax and use a natural hemp wick for burning. Our 8oz candles have a burn time of 20-26 hours, but please do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time as it can become a fire hazard.
If you have any questions not listed here, you may contact us directly by email, phone, or text and we will get back with you promptly!