Welcome to the C&C page for Frequently Asked Candle Questions! We're so happy you're here and made the decision to try out one of our signature candles.
Our studio is home to a passionate entrepreneur in the heart of Downtown Mobile. Here we hand make each stone vessel and hand-pour each candle, carefully blended with our signature scents for you.
Due to the open flame of candles, they can become a potential fire hazard. It's important to use your candle safely by following the necessary safety precautions:
WARNING: FIRE HAZARD
- Always trim the candle wick to 1/4" before lighting. Any excess wick trimmings or debris should be discarded as not to float in the wax pool.
- Avoid drafts that cause the flame to blow and ignite an object nearby.
- Ensure your candle is set on a heat-resistant surface.
- Only burn in a suitable container.
- Always burn your candle within sight and don't leave your lit candle unattended.
- Do not burn the candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Keep your candle in an open space away from anything that could catch fire. NEVER burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Keep your candle away from children and/or pets as they could accidentally tip over the candle.
- Never use water to extinguish your candle.
- Before relighting, touching, or moving your candle, ensure the wax has hardened.
All of our candles are made from 100% soy wax and use a natural hemp wick for burning. Our 8oz candles have a burn time of 20-26 hours, but please do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time as it can become a fire hazard.
If you have any questions not listed here, you may contact us directly by email, phone, or text and we will get back with you promptly!